The Car Wash Operators of New Jersey was founded in 1951 in Newark, New Jersey. The logo on the association’s seal has Excellence, Professional, Quality, Service. This sums up the purpose of our association. As a nonprofit organization, we exist to serve the professional carwash operators in New Jersey and to promote the use of an environmental friendly professional carwash instead of home driveway washing.
CWONJ has been very active in the past representing the interests of carwash operators in Trenton and assisting governmental agencies for legislation such as the recent drought emergency. We had a very proactive role and sent out publicity kits and information to all our members to educate their customers on ways to conserve water.
- Four general membership meetings each year.
- Annual fall Northeast Regional Carwash Convention.
- An insurance program that can save you money
- Special credit card program with low fee’s
- The Stewart Agency our lobbyist in Trenton that keeps us recognized politically
- The drought package which is state required during drought emergencies
- A subscription to The Northeast Carwasher – Our quarterly newsletter to keep you abreast of regional news in the industry
Our Mission Statement:
The Car Wash Operators of New Jersey exists to enhance the success of its members and to promote the professional carwash industry by collecting and disseminating information and knowledge and by stimulating the exchange of thoughts and ideas.
25th NRCC, Sept. 15-17, Trump Taj
Mahal. Register onsite.